- No More Late Payments
- No More Writing Checks
- No More Mailing Checks
- Online Payment History
- Optional Auto-Pay Feature
How Online Rent Payments Work for Tenants
1. Link your bank accountSetup a link between your bank account and Prospective Tenant Network
2. Write an Electronic Check (eCheck)Make a payment to your rent account via Electronic Check (eCheck) for Free!*
or by Credit/Debit Card (a small convenience fee applies).
3. Funds are TransferdFunds are transferred from your bank account or credit/debit card to your landlords account.
4. Rent Payment Received your LandlordFunds are received by your landlord and credited to your rent account.