- Reduce Late Payments
- Fewer Trips to the Bank
- No More "It's in the mail" Excuses
- Automated Bookkeeping
- Convenient Payment Options
- Partial Rent Payments Accepted
How Online Rent Payments Work for Landlords
1. Link your bank accountSetup a link between your bank account and Prospective Tenant Network
2. Add PropertyCreate a Property within your Prospective Tenant Network Property Manager/Landlord Account,
next add Floor Plans, and Units.
3. Add Tenants and Enable Online AccessAdd Tenants to a unit and enter contract details. Enable your tenants to view their renter
account and make payments online.
4. Receive Rent Payments OnlineTenants (with online access) can login to their account and view account history in addition
to make payments. Payments can be received for any amount and will be credited to the
tenants account with the landlord. (partial and over payments are enabled). Tenants can
pay via electronic check (eCheck) for free or via major Credit/Debit* card.
5. Credit Tenants AccountOnce payments are received they are automatically credited to the tenants account. Funds can
then be transfered to any US bank account.